Frequently asked questions
- How can I add photos or text to my collage?
- Click Add images to add photos to your collage. You can select multiple photos at once. You can also drag images onto the canvas. Click Add text to add text to your collage.
- How can I rotate, move or change the size of objects?
- You can select an object to make it active. When an object is active some small black squares appear around the object. You can move the object by dragging it. You can use the small squares on the edges of the object to scale it. Use the square above the object to rotate it.
- How can I change the background of my collage?
- We offer several options for the background. First click Collage, then Background. You can set a single color as background, choose one of the backgrounds we offer or you can choose your own background image.
- How can I start a new collage?
- You can start a new collage and clear the previous one by using Collage, then Clear.
- What actions are available for an object?
- If you select an object, several action buttons become visible just above the collage. You can apply those actions to an object. Click on ‘more’ to show the remaining possible actions. Those actions also appear when you double click/tap on an object.
- How can I select multiple objects and perform actions on the selection?
- By selecting an area on your collage, you can select multiple objects. You can move and/or rotate that selection. You also can change properties of all images at once, for example the borders.
- How can I swap images?
- Click on Swap to swap images. Select the two images you want to swap.
- How do I use the templates?
- After you have added several photos to the canvas, you can create your own collage, but you also can apply a pre-defined template. Click on Templates to choose a template. If you did not add enough photos for a template you can add new photos to your collage and re-select the template. If you have added too many photos for the chosen template, the excess photos will be moved to the bottom of the collage, highlighted by a red border. These photos will not be used in the resulting collage when you save it, but you can use them if you want to swap photos.
- How can I copy an object?
- You can copy an object with clone command. The active image or text will be copied.
- Why does my image not appear on the canvas?
- Images smaller than 50 pixels in width or height are too small for a collage, and will therefore not be shown. Also, images that cannot be loaded (corrupt file), will not be shown.
- How can I skew objects or created slanted objects?
- You can skew an object by keeping the Shift button pressed and then
move the small aquares in the middle of the edge of the object.
You can use the following keyboard shortcuts to perform actions on photos and collage.
|◄ ▲ ▼ ►
|[SHIFT] ◄ ▲ ▼ ►
|[CTRL] ◄ ►
|B [SHIFT] B
||Send to back / Bring forward
|F [SHIFT] F
||Bring forward / Bring to front
||Save collage (JPG)
- How can I move photos and text via a touch screen?
- If you select an object with 1 finger you can drag (move) the object. If you select an object with 2 fingers you can scale and rotate it.